RE: Dependency on /bin/sh

Title: RE: Dependency on /bin/sh

-----Original Message-----
From: Reznic Valery
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 4:27 PM
To: 'RPM Package Manager'
Subject: RE: Dependency on /bin/sh

-----Original Message-----
From: Ram Prakash. R [mailto:ramp@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 3:49 PM
To: RPM Package Manager; Panu Matilainen

Hi Panu, Mats,
  Thanks for your suggestions, I have a little progress. But now I am stuck
with the execution of the %pre script. I have tried to increase the verbosity
level by calling rpmIncreaseVerbosity () twice. I have the logs below as well
as the script. I have pored over it for quite some time without getting at
what could be wrong. Please let me know if you guys spot something unusual in
the script below.

This is the %pre script in the spec file:
%pre
You can try to add 'set -x' after %pre
By the way, when linking directory usually you want to use -d flag to

Valery
    if [ ! -d /opt/running ] ; then
        mkdir /opt/running
    fi