Re: %post rpm --import

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 05:07:33AM +0000, Paul Nasrat wrote:

> In a similar way to %doc, it's been a while since I've looked at pubkey,
> so I can't remember the precise behaviour.

Ain't no steenkin' "precise" yet. ;-)

Howver, what is currently implemented is

a) a relative path (i.e. no leading '/') will be relative to the
build directory like %doc, not $RPM_BUILD_ROOT, and the contents
will be put into the header but not the payload.

b) an absolute path (i.e. leading '/') will be relative to
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT, and the contents will be included in both the header
and the payload.

%policy for selinux is going to work the same way.

I hestitate to say "precise" because the above behavior may change
radically in the very near future. Hence, it might be a bit premature
to attempt to document other than through word-of-mouth and e-mail.

73 de Jeff

--
Jeff Johnson	ARS N3NPQ
jbj@xxxxxxxxxx (jbj@xxxxxxx)