Re: Dependencies are there

Interesting.

How can I tell which rpm it's failing on then?

It gives me missing dependencies on:
gawk
/usr/share/magic.mime
/usr/bin/find
openldap
/sbin/chkconfig
/bin/mktemp
/bin/rm
/bin/mv
sh-utils
textutils
/usr/sbin/useradd

Which are listed in the httpd.spec file that came with the distrubution.
--snip--
Requires: gawk, /usr/share/magic.mime, /usr/bin/find, openldap
Prereq: /sbin/chkconfig, /bin/mktemp, /bin/rm, /bin/mv
Prereq: sh-utils, textutils, /usr/sbin/useradd
--snip--

  I understand what you are saying, but I'm confused why it's failing on
the stock install files - especially gawk, useradd, and rm.

 Thanks
  Scott