exclude folder/files from verification ?

Hi there,

when doing a 'rpm --verify <my_package>' the files distributed by this package are checked.
I know, that I can avoid a check of timestamp, ownership, etc. by using the corresponding %verify directives in my spec file.

But what do I have to do if I want to completely exclude file/folders from that verification (e.g. because the folder might have been renamed/(re)moved).

If such a 'rename/(re)move' has happened on a specific folder and I still want the 'rpm --verify ...' to return an OK (return value '0'), how can I achieve this ?
Is there any kind of directive for that purpose which I have overlooked ?

Thanks in advance for hints,

	Jürgen

  you can split mankind into 10 different groups:
  ... those who understand binary and those who don't          ;-)
This message is confidential. If you have received this message in error,
please delete it from your system. You should not copy it for any purpose,
or disclose its contents to any other person. Internet communications are
not secure and therefore Nokia GmbH does not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message as it has been transmitted over a public
network. Thank you.
Nokia GmbH, Nokia Networks is a German Company. Further information
about the Company is available from its principal offices at
Heltorferstrasse 1, D-40472, Düsseldorf, Germany and from the
website at http://www.nokia.com/