Re: Overriding automatic dependancies

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Tim Mooney wrote:

> Wow, this is almost verbatim of a question that was asked on the list
> a couple weeks ago.  Did you check the archives for the list to see what
> the responses were?

Hrm, no.. sorry.  I've been reading the list for several months, and hadn't
noticed that topic go by.  My apologies for the noise.

> right to the spec file for the RPM that is mistakenly requiring it.
> In other words, "lie, and say that we provide it".

Ah, okay...  creative kludge .. I like it. :)
Thanks for the reply.

--
Matt Pounsett                 CIRA - Canadian Internet Registration Authority
Technical Support Programmer                    350 Sparks Street, Suite 1110