Re: more stylesheet fun

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Daniel Veillard wrote:

>   Heh, if there is one list where I didn't expect to see XSLT code
> it's rpm-list ...

:-)

It's funny: I wasn't really sure where to post it myself; I just
thought folks might find it useful (by itself or as a starting point
for something much better, like an local self-help kickstart file
generator).

> >   xsltproc -o comps.html --novalid comps2html.xsl comps.xml
>
>   Hum, I assume --novalid is generated because the DOCTYPE for
> comps.xml cannot be found,

Yep.

> maybe the comps package should also install a DTD and register it
> through "-//Red Hat, Inc.//DTD Comps info//EN" in the XML catalog.

A DTD for comps.xml would be a great thing to have.

>   One possible improvement for the stylesheet would be to take a
> language parameter and generate the page in said language if found
> in the xml:lang informations...

Yeah, I was unsure how to accomplish that, but suggestions are
welcome. :-) The other thing I thought would be handy would be a way
to pass in a param describing which repository or distro release is
being presented.

--Paul Heinlein <heinlein@xxxxxxxxxxx>