dynamic dependency check

Hi,
I would like my spec file to dynamically pick up rpm requirements depending on the OS on which the RPM is being installed. for e.g. If the RPM is being installed on Fedora box, then the spec should pick up one set of dependency rpms, while if its installing on a RedHat Enterprise box, then it should pick up another set of RPMS.

I would like to know whether and how this is possible in the spec file ? Thanks for your time and advice

Regards,
Dhanvi.