Re: ucd-snmp or net-snmp

> Any way to do an or function in a spec file?
> Quagga will build against either ucd-snmp or net-snmp,
> anyway to reflect that in a spec file?

The "correct" solution is for both ucd-snmp and net-snmp to specify
a "provides" of, say, "SNMP".  Quagga can then require SNMP.

If there is no common "provides" between the existing ucd-snmp and
net-snmp packages, I suppose you could set up a virtual package
which requires ucd-snmp and provides SNMP, and a second virtual
package which requires net-snmp and provides SNMP.