rpmdb page error

Hi all ,

I have encounterd this error during the installation procedure of an application that I am building on my system. I get this error towards the end of the application installation i.e. when the last 3 RPMs are being installed. I have tried to use various RPMs or change the sequence of installation steps. or even changed the postions of the last few RPMS and yet the error always persists at the last few steps of the installation, whichever RPMs are at the end give me the error . .

rpmdb: Page 2769 encountered a second time on free list
error: db4 error(-30979) from db->verify: DB_VERIFY_BAD: Database verification failed

I would be very grateful if somebody can give me a resolution for the above error..

Thanks
Dhanvi