Re: Guidelines for multi-distro spec files?

Bart Whiteley wrote:
I've done a great deal of this.

That's very clear from the great info you put forward. Thanks much.

One of the hardest parts is with init scripts.

Yes, we'd noticed that.... :)

I'm hoping we can specify that we only run on an LSB compliant system. That seems to offer a lot of promise for just having to code one solution, as you noticed.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask if anything needs to be elaborated.

Thanks very much for the specific guidelines above. Obviously, you'be been there....

--Hal