Fwd: Re: nessus install problem

Here's the result of the gtk-1.2.0 configure command:

checking for GLIB - version >= 1.2.0...
*** 'glib-config --version' returned 1.2.0, but GLIB
(1.2.10)
*** was found! If glib-config was correct, then it is
best
*** to remove the old version of GLIB. You may also be
able to fix the error
*** by modifying your LD_LIBRARY_PATH enviroment
variable, or by editing
*** /etc/ld.so.conf. Make sure you have run ldconfig
if that is
*** required on your system.
*** If glib-config was wrong, set the environment
variable GLIB_CONFIG
*** to point to the correct copy of glib-config, and
remove the file config.cache
*** before re-running configure
no
configure: error:
*** GLIB 1.2.0 or better is required. The latest
version of GLIB
*** is always available from ftp://ftp.gtk.org/.

--- Malcolm Tredinnick <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>