Aardvark Direct-Pro 24/96?

I have an Aardvark Direct-Pro 24/96 "Personal Studio" card and would like to know if there are drivers for this card avalable for Linux. I dont know what chip set is used on the card and I think the manufacturer is no longer in business. Its a great setup for semi-pro recording and I would like to be able to still use it without having to keep a windows system alive (after I have finished the switch to Linux).

Also, is there something akin to Soundforge that runs on Linux?

Thanks for the help.
Dave