how to adjust the card settings for the yamaha opl3-sax wdm sound card after run sndconfig command in the RedHat Linux 5.2 environment

Dear Sir and Madam:

I'm installing the RedHat Linux 5.2 onto my Pentium
200M PC with a sound card of Yamaha OPL3-SAX WDM
driver. the CD-ROM is MIT SUM2 cd-rom FX240S !B.
after login as a root, run the sndconfig, then get
the following:

1. Probe Results

no pnp or pci sound cards were found in your system.
please select your card type from the following
list.

after press OK button, then

2. in the card type dropdown list, there are
OPL3-SA1 sound chip and OPL3-SA2/3/x sound chip
options. i select the 2nd one.

3. in the card settings screen. there are the
following:

Please adjust the settings below to match the dip
switch settings on your sound card.

I/O PORT  IRQ  DMA 1  DMA 2   MPU I/O

   0x530   5    0       0      0x330
   0x604   7    1       1      0x300
   0xe80   9    3       3
   0xf40   10

I have tried a lot of combination for the above card
settings, however, I got the following error
message:

4. Unable To Play Audio

An error occurred opening /dev/audio

It will be very appreciated if someone can help to
give some guidance on how to solve this problem.

thanks and regards!
David

http://au.movies.yahoo.com