RE: cable to connect CD drive to audio card

It is appalling, isn't it?

As I noted, most small computer stores have them available...in fact,
sometimes they'll give them to you for free, but it shouldn't cost more
than a dollar or two to buy one.

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, DE WINT Albert wrote:

> Hello
>
> Thank you for your kind reply.
>
> I called the DELL support service twice; I sent them three E-mail messages.
> First, I asked for that cable in a friendly way.  Finally I told them I
> would never buy another DELL system.
>
> I gave up after they "strongly advised" me to re-install WinXP.
> "That machine has been designed and tested for WinXP, Sir, so that's what
> you should run on it..."
> They basically refused to send me that cable. Can you believe it?
> Frankly, I could not imagine a company like DELL being that arrogant.
>
> Again, thanks for your reply.
>
> Albert

Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

site-update-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message of:

subscribe