[Sound] Re: Re: How to enable the sound in linux redhat 8.0

Vicente Nze (machitonze@xxxxxxxxx) said:
>   First of all, I would like to thank you for replying to my email.
> Actually, I am new in Linux environment; thus I don't really no what
> do you mean with updating the kernel.Doen't Linux Redhat 8.0 update
> the kernel automatically?. If not,  what should I do to update it?

The support for that chipset wasn't actually added until the Phoebe
beta of Red Hat Linux, which is the beta for the release after 8.0.

Bill

[Index of Archives]     [Sound Cards]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Drives]     [Red Hat Development]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Gimp Users]     [Yosemite Trails]