[Sound] AMD, Asus motherboard, SiS chip set.

Hi,

  I recently bought an AMD's Athlon processor based desktop system.
The mother board is of Asus.   The chipset is of SiS.  I installed
Redhat
Linux 8.0 on it.  When I try to run any sound related applications,
like playing an audio CD etc, it displays messages like "I could not
detect a sournd card".  Sound worked fine when I ran Windows XP
on this system.  Any clue, how to go about this problem?

Thanks in advance,
chandra

[Index of Archives]     [Sound Cards]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Drives]     [Red Hat Development]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Gimp Users]     [Yosemite Trails]