Re:[Sound] Re: OPTi 82c933 Sound Card not working in 8.0, use to work on earlier versions

I have Redhat Linux release 7.1 (Seawolf)
  with kernel 2.4.2-2

installed in one of my hard disk partitions.This version still has no
problem with sound card. I installed linux 8.0 in another partition and
eventually plan to get rid of Linux 7.1 , once I have fully functional Linux
8.0

thanks,

Sajal.