[Sound] gnome-sound-recorder issue ???

Hi,

I have been working days and nights trying to resolve this issue I am having with the gnome-sound-recorder on RH 8.0 I am not able to listen to my recorded sounds thru the mic. I have noticed that as soon as I press on the record button it starts recording and a .wav file is in fact generated but when I press the play button nothing happens.

and yet i have installed RH8.0 on another PC and everything works just fine, am I missing something ???i have tried looking for some kind of configuration files but havent found any .

The gnome-sound-recorder path is set correctly ie: /usr/bin/sox...

Ur help would be highly appreciated.

tks.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/

[Index of Archives]     [Sound Cards]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Drives]     [Red Hat Development]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Gimp Users]     [Yosemite Trails]