[Sound] Re: "Fix" for alsa make error

Steven Rubenstein (SJR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) said:
> Someone on the alsa-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list pointed me to a "fix"
> for the alsa make problem, at
>
> 		http://www.mail-archive.com/alsa-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg04153.html
>

> I could try it, but I'm no C programmer, so I'll wait for the sequel...

The first fix for alsa (removing its own isapnp.h include) definitely
may be needed. The second fix mentioned should only be relevant if you
need USB audio support, but, having not looked too closely at the alsa
build process, I'm not sure if you can configure it without the USB
support.

Bill

[Index of Archives]     [Sound Cards]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Drives]     [Red Hat Development]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Gimp Users]     [Yosemite Trails]