Re: [Sound] Re: Sound on IBM Intellistation

> Hm, that should work OK with the i810_audio driver. Do you only
> see problems with the line out, or also with the speaker port (if
> it has separate ones...)

Nope, this has only line in, line out, and mic jacks.

I've searched through IBM's web site and manual, but
haven't found any details about the sound hardware,
except that it's AC 97 compatible. Have emailed them,
but yet to receive a technical response.

FWIW, the CD sound comes out fine through the speakers.

Mandar.

[Index of Archives]     [Sound Cards]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Drives]     [Red Hat Development]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Gimp Users]     [Yosemite Trails]