Re: [Sound] Sound on via vt8235 in RH 8.0

Thanks man,

there arevery good instructions for installing ALSA on RH 8: http://freshrpms.net/docs/alsa/
I advise everyone who has probs with their sound to follow these instruction, there good and fool-proof ;-)

good luck to all the people in no-sound-land,

stijn