Driver for Nitro DVD 1.8 graphics card

Hi
I'm trying to install RH9 on a Gateway G6-400 but can't get the install screen up without a driver disk for the Nitro DVD 1.8 graphics card.
Have spent ages trying to find one on the web, so that I can use "linux text dd" , without success.
I'm sure there must be a Linux driver as I can get to the initial screen for the Fedora Core install, but no further because the box only has 64MB.
Can anyone help me with the Nitro driver, please?
Cheers
Geoff Smith