Re: upgrading suggestions request

I moved my servers onto Centos 4.4 (built on RH EL4) a couple of months ago without too much trouble. I chose Centos because it is stable, has good support, and uses the RH architecture which I am familiar with.

For my desktops I have been trying out Ubuntu 6.06, which seems to be quite good. I chose it because it also is stable and has good support, and is very well integrated (Mozilla, OpenOffice, etc).

Hope this helps.