Re: CD-ROM Not Working

    You didn't give a mount command.  You're probably used to
having the computer do it automatically when you load the CDROM.
Apparently you are not setup so that you have to do it yourself
with

mount /mnt/cdrom

If that works, "df" should show that the cd is mounted, and
its contents should be visible after you then do

cd /mnt/cdrom

Steven Yellin