networking issue was: Is Anyone Out There

Yes, I'm still here!
Before I turn off my old ISP and go to my new email
(and not bother to change my email on this list) I have
a question.

I have just installed DSL internet. My RH9 box does not see
the internet. My windows box does and is working fine.
Before the DSL - both boxes connected via dialup, and
were networked though a Dlink DI-524 router. Samba
was working fine as well as the Apache webserver on
the RH9. Using the instructions provided by Dlink:
http://support.dlink.com/faq/view.asp?prod_id=997
I set the DSL modem in a bridged mode and configured
the router to provide the PPPoE and DHCP functionality
The windows box started working.

The router does assign RH9 an IP address and I can
ping the router and windows from RH9. Likewise I can
ping RH9 from windows. Windows cannot connect to my
webserver running on the RH9 box.

I'd like to get my linux box connected to the internet as
well re-establish the samba networking between them.
Any suggestions?

TIA,
Brian