Re: How to load Linux from GRUB?

    I started with Windows, freed most of the disk with ntfsresize -- see
http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/mlf/ezaz/ntfsresize.html#static -- and then
installed Linux.  The Linux installer will let you leave the Windows
partition alone, will allow you to manually partition the rest of the
disk, and will help you set up dual booting.

Steven Yellin