RadHat 9.0installation on Supermicro motherboard

Hi,

I am tying to install RedHat 9.0 on Supermicro motherboard. However, during the installation of 2nd CD, it gives me the following error:

====
There was a error installing xmms-1.2.7-21.p. This can indicate media failure, lack of disk space and or hardware failure. This is a fatal error and your install will be aborted. Please verify your media and try your install again.

Press the OK button to reboot the system.
====

We know that the SCSI hard disk and advance onboard components (e.g.: Gigabit Ethernet and U320 SCSI) are not compatible with RedHat 9.0. There are drivers available for the same at http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/Xeon/E7501/X5DMS-8GM.cfm . However, I don't know how to install these drivers before or during the installation.

Any help in this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Nityanand