Re: help on frame buffer

    One more comment:  Although I don't use kernel 2.6, when I use
kernel 2.4, ext3.o and jdb.o go in the initrd file.  To see if you have
them there, copy /boot/initrd-2.6.11.2k5.img into, say, initrd.gz.  Then
do "gunzip initrd.gz; mkdir tmp; mount -o loop initrd tmp; ls tmp/lib".
You should see files ext3.o and jbd.o.  If they're not there, get them
there somehow or compile the kernel with them in it.

Steven Yellin