Re: help on frame buffer

    You show the complaint "mount: error 19 mounting ext3".  The
"RETURN CODES" shown in "man mount" say, since 19=1+2+16, that the
errors were
       1      incorrect invocation or permissions
       2      system error (out of memory, cannot fork, no more loop
devices)
       16     problems writing or locking /etc/mtab
    I would expect errors 1 and 2 for / to cause 16.  Maybe you could
change /etc/fstab to mount / as ext2 and/or maybe your new kernel
doesn't know about ext3.  Verify that you have
/lib/modules/2.6.11.2k5/kernel/fs/ext3/ext3.o
and /lib/modules/2.6.11.2k5/kernel/fs/jbd/jbd.o

Steven Yellin