Re: System stops because /var/log not found after moving to newpartition

    bj has more than one directory tree in each of his new partitions.
For example, he has both /usr and /home as directory trees on one
partition, which he therefore should not call either /usr or /home.  Yes,
it would have been easier if he had made them into separate partitions;
maybe he'll wind up doing that and therefore not need to use symbolic
links.

Steven Yellin