Re: Samba--Connection Refused (Detour)

I haven't found the internet sharing/firewall services. I went to the control panel and then selected the Administrative Tools icon. There's a Component Services and Services icon there. Don't see anything about firewalls or internet sharing in Component Services, but Services has a reference to McAfee; however, it's set to automatic. (Actually, I think Services is part of Component Services.) Did a Help->Search for both sharing and internet, but nothing.