Finally...

I'm finally getting around to upgrading from Valhalla (7.3) to Shrike.
While I have all the latest available updates for 7.3 (kernels, app,
libraries, etc), I keep running into a brick wall with dependencies when
trying to install 3rd party RPM's, so I figure it's time to do it right.
I've downloaded the ISOs, burned them to CDs and I'm ready to go (yes,
md5's are good).

I have a couple questions:

Any caveats to be aware of?
I've been using ipchains and TCP wrappers all this time. Will RH9 require
me to upgrade to iptables?

Thanks in advance for your comments

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
We now offer complete Kenwood TKR repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net