Linux Crashed: Urgent Help

Hi List,
Please help me : I have landed in the following
situation and I am helpless now.

I have Red Hat Linux and Windows 2000 on my hard
drive. TOday I installed fresh Windows 2000 on my
previous Windows 2000.
When I started my machine again, Linux could not boot.
I booted it then with CD -- However the CD asks me to
install/upgrade it. When I clicked on upgrade it asks
me somethings like Language =EN , Keyboard etc...and
then says:
"The Linux Swap Partition does not seem to be
initialized" CLick OK to reboot your system.

I could not get into my Linux. ALl the data is safe, I
can mount that to /mnt/sysimage when I went to rescue
mode. When I see my /mnt/sysimage/etc/fstab it does
not show my Linux Partition /dev/hda2 and when I try
to mount like
$mount -t ext3 /dev/hda2 to /foo
It does not work either.

I am quite puzzled and wondering if at all installing
windows 2000 would have deleted the swap partition.
WHen I Do fdisk /dev/hda
and option p to print the partition table;

I see the following:
Device     Boot    start    end  blocks id      system

/dev/hda1       1         13    <some value>  Linux
/dev/hda2       14        1375  <some value>  Linux
/dev/hda4   *  1506      2432  <some value>+ HPFS/NTFS

Please Help Me....

Thanks
DOnt: In Need :)