Re: Encrypting a File or Folder

    I use gpg from the gnupg rpm.  For example
 gpg -er yellin <file>
  uses the public key for yellin to produce the encrypted file <file>.gpg,
while leaving <file> alone.  The encrypted file can be decrypted with the
private key with decrypted output in <decrypted file> by
 gpg --decrypt -o <decrypted file> <encrypted file>
    This assumes the keypair was made and put into a file in ~/.gnupg with
the command
 gpg --gen-key
    Do "man gpg" for more information on what can be done with gpg.

--
Steven Yellin