Re: Clamav

From: "Brian T. Brunner" <brian.t.brunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Sorry if I implied start then kill instead of kill then start,
> my intention was to show the order of kill for adipose/tissue
> and the order of start for mumble/foobar.
>
> The road to hell, they say, is paved with good intentions.
>
> I'd add "and lines of code, government forms, and pledges to reform".
>
> Brian Brunner
> brian.t.brunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> (610)796-5838

(Simple mnemonic - it actually runs in alphabetical order even though
that is not the way the script is written. I suppose that allows things
the /etc/rc.d/rc<digit>.d directories.)

And be sure to get it right in the future unless a Microsoft death
comes after you to flay you to death with an array of soggy noodles.
(Well, it IS a Microsoft death squad to which I refer....)

{^_-}