RE: RH9 + Kernel 2.6 + Reiserfs...HOwto??

Nope.. I'm running kernel 2.6.3. compiled it myself. (I did
mention that didn't I? hmm)

Okay.. Seems like XFS uses less overheads than ext3. On a newly
formatted 4.4Gb parttition, it uses only ~33K of space is memory
serves me right. Ext3 uses ~30MB.

One more question, though XFS has been found to be rather fast,
(I read the linux+xfs Howto but which is for 2.4 kernels and
I'm using 2.6, it's labeled as "Linux On Steroids") I can't
be certain if it's faster since that parition is just used for
putting mp3 & linux rpm/tarballs which is not acessed frequently.

Oh.. running with laptop_mode too, the new control script can
do auto re-mounting. But seems like there isn't a commit interval
thingy for XFS? (or is there? I googled and read the man pages,
no reference to commit= option)

Any help here?