RE: RH9 + Kernel 2.6 + Reiserfs...HOwto??

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, Ow Mun Heng wrote:

> [...]

If you're running a stock RH kernel, you won't be able to read an XFS
formatted partition, yet.

Axel Thimm has XFS enabled kernels for RH9 (based on the RH kernel src.rpm
packages at http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/dist/rh9/kernel/

I'm using them, and am having no prolems.

Well...other than a power supply fan that's starting to crap out.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit
message to:

site-update-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message of:

subscribe