RE: RH9 + Kernel 2.6 + Reiserfs...HOwto??

Hmm... That's the 1st time I'm hearing bad things about reiserfs. (though
my ears were buried deep in ext3) :)

Okay.. I've downloaded the updated xfsprogs-2.6.2 packages.
how do I partition the space/create the xfs partition? Any pitfalls
I need to be aware of?

1. xfs compiled into the kernel. (or module will do?)
2. Install the xfs progs
3. mkexfs /dev/hda8 (I'm not sure what the name of the prog is)
	XFS has journals right? Better/faster than ext3 right??

I'll be getting a new hard-drive soon for my laptop(D600, upgrade to 60GB)
and hopefully I can put this experience into that new Hard Drive.

Thanks.

Ps: I'm taking your word for it and taking the plunge..