RE: [O.T.] Re: kernel 2.6.3 + modprobe errors

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(610)796-5838

>>> ow.mun.heng@xxxxxxx 02/18/04 09:19PM >>>

>> Who is this 'greg' person? He's the central developer of
>> kernel USB stuff.
>> Here's his post to the usb-users list from a few weeks back:
>>

>Sorry if I sounded Rude/newbie..

You didn't, it sounded like you weren't on the USB users mailing list, and that's
why you didn't know, so I forwarded the info.

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

www.hubbell.com - Hubbell Incorporated