RE: sendmail problems.. errgg

Well, I fixed the problem, it was in the sendmail.cf. I just had to edit the sendmail.mc and comment out the line that was telling it to only look at the IP address assigned to the PC and recompile it. It is working fine. Now I just have to figure out how to allow someone to use outlook express to send and recieve messages from the server.

Thanks anyways..

Scott Brown..

I managed to get my server to recieve mail, but I can't seem to get it to send the mail back out.. I checked in my /var/spool/clientmqueue directory, and it is full of messages saying that the connection refused by [127.0.0.1]. Any ideas on what I managed to mess up? Also I cannot send messages between users on the server either. I can only get mail sent to the server from an outside source. You could send me an email to scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, but I cannot reply back.

Thanks for any help..

Scott Brown..