Re: User Name Rules

Dear Jay:

Thank you so much for the reply. I knew it was a bit silly to ask the
question. I've never taken that into consideration until rerecently when the
agency I work for defines their own conventions for usernames which would look
like: firstname.lastname. I agree, that just complicates things. But, I was
asking if it is still possible to create the names in such form as they
already exists in another server with MS windows 2000 and we do not want to
create a different name. We want all users to use the same usernames and
passwords for all systems.

Thanks,
Vidol