Re: LDAP - getting close struggles...

On Wed, 2003-12-24 at 02:56, John Haxby wrote:
> Craig White wrote:
>
> >----
> ># tethereal -i lo -z ldap
> >tethereal: invalid -z argument.
> >  -z argument must be one of :
> >

> I always run the graphical ethereal, /usr/bin/ethereal, in the
> ethereal-gnome RPM.  That one understands LDAP.
---
I was afraid of that - I'm working remote - too slow.

I sort of worked it through - the only thing that I can't get to work as
before was that I had all the mail addresses listed in a separate
virtusertable (2 domains, 1 server) and had at the bottom, a catchall
account for each domain - in the age where spam reigns as voluminous,
this is not a highly attractive option but I thought that
Mailscanner/spamassassin would lighten the load of on these catchall
accounts. With LDAP, virtusertable is unnecessary as it handles the mail
from various domains directly but the catchall is beyond my current
ability to implement.

Thanks,

Craig