RE: Spam

How does it know to use the system wide database? I do not want to
create individual user databases, havn't yet, and don't want to. I'm
the only person who has terminal access to the machine, so individual
databases would be pointless. So I would use --dbpath? And the files
that mailscanner saves for me are NOT in mbox format, so I wouldn't
use the --mbox arg... Right?

Whenever I do this, it creates the bayes files in .spamassassin under
my HOME directory. NOT what I want, I just want it to add to the
existing database

I'm trying:
sa-learn --dbpath /var/spool/spamassassin filename

But it creates the local users bayes files:
bayes_seen
bayes_toks

How can I make it so sa-learn adds to those files in
/var/spool/spamassassin instead of the local user's directory?

Thanks,
Jake