RE: Spam

What do you have to do to train it? Use sa-learn? I have auto learn
enabled in the mailscanner config. That has done a pretty good job.
Just need to help it out a bit I guess.

No one answered me how to help it learn, something like sa-learn
--dbpath /var/spool/spamassassin/ --mbox --spam filename       or
--ham for mismarked?

I haven't tried it yet, but I think this would be correct.

Thanks,

Jake McHenry
Nittany Travel MIS Coordinator
http://www.nittanytravel.com