RE: Spam

I just did sa-learn --reuild and it got rid of that error line.. Here
is the new output:

[root@ntlh MailScanner]# sa-learn --dump
0.000          0          2          0  non-token data: bayes db
version
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: nspam
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: nham
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: ntokens
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: oldest atime
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: newest atime
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: last journal
sync atime
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: last expiry
atime
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: last expire
atime delta
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: last expire
reduction count

I'll keep watching it to see if it changes. A lot of spam passes
through my server, about 40% or 932 messages a day spam alone.

As to my previous email, what can I do to get more spam caught? I have
not received anything from the employees saying they are getting mails
marked that shouldn't be, it's that they're getting mails that are not
marked that should be.

Maybe what I just did with the bayes database will fix it?