RE: up2date demo mode?

Well... according to what I found on the net, the do_brk() is call is found
and affects all 2.4 series kernel up to 2.4.23. (And I think it's not only
RH kernels, since it was debians that got cracked)

> What fixes?  Going EOL doesn't mean just up2date stops, it
> means Red Hat
> doesn't produce fixes.  You need to:
>
> a) Pay someone to do the research and programming for you (Progeny has
> said they might, if there is enough interest).
>
> b) Join a project that is doing the research and programming
> (Fedora-Legacy comes to mind, though we'll see how it works when it is
> released).
>
> c) Do your own research and programming
>
> d) Move to a distro that is still getting support (RHEL or
> Fedora if you
> wish to stay with RH.  Any number of other distros are out there).

Actually, what I meant was, what news site would be able to give me
up-2-date details on when an errata occurs. So that I can go hunt around for
the patch or otherwise.