Re: Kernel-Headers

William Hooper wrote:

Stephane Auger said:

I've just tried it, and it still tells me that I need kernel-headers. But
I've looked everywhere and can't find an rpm package for redhat9, only for
6
and 7. anyone know where I can find it?

A much easier way to do this is to just run "redhat-config-packages". This gives you the same sort of choices that you get at install time and you just want to install one or more of the development bundles. Scroll down to where it says "Development" on that nice blue-ish bar and then check the "Development Tools" box. Don't worry about the details, not at this stage. You might also want to add X Software Development and then either Gnome or KDE Software Development (or both). You probably don't want Kernel Development at this stage.

jch