Re: Problems with Mozilla

Jay Daniels wrote:
I have many problems with Mozilla.  One being, on a slow GET there is
no way to stop or halt the browser.  I tried Esc, the stop button, but
nothing seems to work except to let Mozilla either time out or load
the slow page.

During this time that Mozilla seem to hang, You can't do much else in
X (using Gnome).  If you minimize the browser, the screen shows partial debree
from the browser.  Also Mozilla seems to get much slower over time and
the only cure is to x-out and start over.  Especially after viewing an
online Forum like bb2.

I have experienced some of the same symptoms in Mozilla 1.5. Haven't had a chance to file a Bugzilla report.

doc