Re: Sendmail Not Excepting External connections

Thanks all for your help. The problem was that make -C /etc/mail was not working because for some reason sendmail-cf was not installed. Unlike the old days where m4 /etc/mail/sendmail.mc > /etc/mail/sendmail.cf would spit out /etc/mail/sendmail.mc:10: m4: Cannot open /usr/share/sendmail-cf/m4/cf.m4: No such file or directory if sendmail-cf was not installed the new make -C /etc/mail tells you nothing. Well I installed sendmail-cf set my config the way I like it and ran make -C /etc/mail and restarted sendmail and now everything is up and working 100%.

Thanks

Andre

Ronald Hawkins wrote:

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s)
to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any
person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's
designees is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all
copies.