Re: (no subject)

Am Fr, den 21.11.2003 schrieb Xiaonan Lu um 19:53:
> Is there any other variables I should change?
I don't think so. It is this variable with makes the difference in
naming so you can select between different kernels in grub.

> By the way, how to specify the location to copy these files to? And the name of the files?
> ping

If you mean the location of the kernel, its position is fixed. Same for
all the other kernel related files. make install will also update your
grub.conf file automatically  (if I remember correctly it's long ago
that I had to compile my own kernel).

Peter